Electrotherapy is defined as the use of electricity for therapeutic purposes. Electrotherapy is widely used in the field of physiotherapy and rehabilitation and its results have been researched and accepted internationally.
At the Modern Physiotherapy Centers PhysioGalinos we have the most advanced Chattanooga Intelect Neo and Chattanooga Wireless Professional 4CH Full.
Advantages of Chattanooga Intellect Neo
Chattanooga devices, of American origin, are coming to change the data in natural recovery media. They are the most advanced electrotherapy units, which have TENS, NMES, neurological rehabilitation and ACL programs.
Multiple functions in one treatment unit
Possibility of combined electrotherapy with ultrasound
Fully scalable in the form of plug-and-play modules
More than 200 clinical protocols with reference to the relevant literature
Better treatment configuration
Extensive clinical library of pathological conditions
Electrotherapy is used for:
- Improving blood circulation
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Slowing of muscle atrophy
- Improvement of neuromuscular dysfunction
- Muscle retraining through electrical muscle stimulation
- Absorption of various analgesic and anti-inflammatory ointments through iontophoresis.