It is a YAG Neodymium Pulsed Laser that emits light with wavelengths in the infrared region (1064 nm) and differs from standard Lasers due to its ability to act in depth.
HILT (High Intensity Laser Therapy) technology is a global innovation in the field of laser therapy because of the unique ability of the light pulse to penetrate to great tissue depth, transmitting large amounts of energy without the slightest risk to the human body, as light is emitted pulsed and not with continuous flow.
Due to its power it is a very important tool in cases of arthritis-osteoarthritis, as it stimulates chondrocytes and achieves nutrition and regenerative activity of articular cartilage.
- It penetrates deep tissues (tendons, ligaments, bones) without the risk of superficial overheating.
- Achieves an increase in metabolism at the cellular level and accelerates the healing process.
- It offers an immediate analgesic effect from the very first session.
- Effectively reduces inflammation even in the acute stage.
- Acts focally on the affected area without energy loss.
- It affects the circulatory system in the affected area by increasing blood flow and tissue nutrition.
- Solves muscle spasms while acting intraarticularly in cases of weakening of the follicular elements.
- Increases the dynamics of the lymphatic system by immediately reducing swelling.
- It is the only Laser that takes full advantage of its photomechanical, photochemical and photothermal properties.
- It is completely painless and is certified by the FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration).